22 Comments

1. shalini
    November 21, 2017 @ 5:12 pm

Beautiful post Anindya. Your post reminded me of a lot of things I have forgotten in the past few months. Smiling and how to uncomplicate myself. Thank you for that. I need to work on that.
    As usual beautiful writing, well thought of, well drafted, pristine clear. It makes good reading and you have given us a glimpse of you and made us thinks at least made me think.
    Sometimes things are so easy but so difficult.
    I hope you find all that you are searching for holding hands always with someone who loves and cares for you. I hope you get to travel, see more places, meet more people.
    I did know music was your favorite from your posts, it was nice to know other things too….

• Anindya
      November 21, 2017 @ 5:46 pm

Glad you liked it Shalini…..nice to see your new picture…….you are very kind in appreciating my posts….I think I don’t write like a pro like you and many other of the fellow bloggers. I just have said somethings which usually I can think of relating to me…….thanks again for your kind attention inspite of your busy schedule.

• shalini
        November 21, 2017 @ 6:37 pm

Hahaha.. I am not at all a pro in writing… I write rarely. You write about things that matter to you and that makes it far better. You write from your heart that’s all that matters.
        Schedule is busy, health is down but I saw your tweet so here I am

2. Judy E Martin
    November 21, 2017 @ 10:47 pm

This is a lovely post, Anindya. I can relate to nearly everything on your list, the keeping fit I am working on! 🙂

• Anindya
      November 21, 2017 @ 11:03 pm

Thank you Judy very much….:)…glad you liked it…:)

3. Erin
    November 22, 2017 @ 11:57 am

I have to say, your list sounds very healthy. More people should take up your daily practices. 😊 Music has always been a very big part of my life too. My kids and I have actually been watching YouTube videos to learn hip-hop dance. It makes us smile and laugh. Lots of fun!

• Anindya
      November 22, 2017 @ 12:01 pm

Thank you Erin….loved that you liked it……well, I hope we all can be happy and enjoy life and enjoy doing the things we love to……will love to see you and your kids doing hip hop dance in a video you can make….will be fun…:)

4. weejars
    November 23, 2017 @ 2:02 pm

A fabulous, positive post!

• Anindya
      November 23, 2017 @ 2:11 pm

Thanks Sarah……thanks for stopping by.

5. Snuffy
    November 23, 2017 @ 2:11 pm

It’s always a great way to appreciate the things we do to make ourselves happy be writing them out. And thanks for the warm water tip. I’ll have to try it!

• Anindya
      November 23, 2017 @ 2:12 pm

Thanks for stopping by and liking the post….:)

6. Midlife Smarts
    November 23, 2017 @ 3:12 pm

What a fantastic love. Love your positive vibes. And your layout. Beautiful. Thanks

• Anindya
      November 23, 2017 @ 5:09 pm

Thanks a lot 🙂

7. ellenbest24
    November 23, 2017 @ 5:41 pm

A superb blog and lovely post Thank you for leaving it here.

• Anindya
      November 23, 2017 @ 5:44 pm

Thank you Ellen…..glad that you liked it 🙂

8. Diana Frajman
    November 23, 2017 @ 10:02 pm

What a beautiful post! Not only is the content lovely but the post is stunning visual as well.

• Anindya
      November 23, 2017 @ 11:51 pm

9. shelleywilson72
    November 24, 2017 @ 2:04 pm

I love this!! All of it!

• Anindya
      November 24, 2017 @ 3:19 pm

10. jeccav
    November 30, 2017 @ 2:24 pm

Hi! Just wanted to let you know you were nominated for the 2017 Blogger Recognition Award. Here’s more info if you’re interested in participating: http://marblecrow.com/blogger-recognition-award-2017/

• Anindya
      November 30, 2017 @ 2:32 pm

Thanks a lot….will surely look into it….thank you again for this recognition.

Please leave your valuable comments here

%d bloggers like this: