Questions and Answers
Yes, the quote beside says it very truly. Sometimes the answers can be found in the questions themselves. All of us spend our entire lifetime looking for answers to various questions of our lives and of life in general. Most of the times we are found at a loss for answers, as we don’t look deep, when the answers are very much found within the questions we are seeking only. And, I think questions and answers are the most interesting ways to look inside our hearts and re invent ourselves, to find ourselves wide open to the world and all those surrounding us, and getting to know each other in subtle ways.
Thus, in this post I decided to tackle the questions put forward by Shalini and Calysta in their Liebster Award acceptance posts, where I am honored to have nominated these two very talented bloggers along with others, and they very sweetly back nominating me. Thank you both Shalini and Calysta.
Here Goes 🙂
- Alfred Lord Tennyson says it’s better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all – what do you believe and why? – Yes, I agree absolutely. Love is the beautiful thing that can happen to anyone, and I love to love and be loved, it keeps me going, even if I have to loose it, I will cherish those little moments which are the most precious of all. So, give love the best chance, and don’t wait for destinations, enjoy the journey.
- What’s your favorite song?? – Love this one, my favorite subject. Well I can say three best songs from the entire listening period of my mortal life uptil now, even though I love millions of songs, but the first will be Hello by Lionel Ritchie, Hazard Chapter One by Richard Marx and presently All of the Stars by Ed Sheeran.
- Whom would you marry/or be in a relationship with: someone whom you love but he/she doesn’t love you or someone who loves you but you don’t love him/her – If I love someone and she doesn’t, I will try my level best with all I have to make her love me, and marriage is not the last destination of love. Love stays, marriage sometimes doesn’t.
- What is your favorite past time/hobby in the real world (and no, blogging cannot be your answer, internet is nonexistent for this answer) – Music is the answer I will give even before the blink of an eye :). I love everything connected with music, and that takes up much of my past and hobby time. There are many others too like reading, movies, Table Tennis, but music is on top.
- What’s your favorite comfort food? – Tough one 🙂 being an Indian with so many choices, picking out one favorite is difficult, so I will pick some, lovely cooked Biriyanis, very tasty Masala Dosas, and yummy sweets.
- If you find true love outside your committed relationship, would you commit infidelity, emotional and/or physical?? – If the committed relationship is a disaster, then I will commit true love outside of it given the chance which includes all these you have mentioned. But if the committed relationship is the best I can have, I will not have to find anything outside it.
- What’s your favorite tipple/ drink? Alcoholic / non alcoholic – Since I am a non drinker[maybe the next wonder of the world in these present days], I prefer lots of mocktails, shakes and water 🙂
- Do you say things just for the heck of saying things, or do you mean your words?? Answer honestly, as there are no judgements here. Real life is pretty tough and challenging. – I don’t say anything which I don’t mean, but I live that judgement to the listener, because I don’t have any control on the other’s judgement.
- Which part of the globe are you from and what is the weather like at this moment? I would like to know the temperature in Celsius/ Fahrenheit too. – I am from India, on the Asian sub continent, and here in Calcutta, my home city it is wonderfully starting to cool down on the onset of winter arriving, temperature is a comfortable range between 22 degrees to 30 degrees celsius.
- What would be your favourite revenge if your partner has betrayed you or hurt you badly? You can go all out in your imagination with this. – Rather than being imaginative, I will be very boring in my reply, because that’s what I do, I become completely silent and let the other live happy in her life and world, that’s the best thing to do. Revenge never brings anything good.
- Long distance online relationship with one true love with no chance of meeting ever or a real physical relationship in real world but no true love – what would you prefer? And why? – I would prefer a relationship where there is true love and don’t leave it thinking whether it is online or offline, long distance or short distance, because they don’t matter, love matters.
- After answering all these questions honestly, would you like to be nominated by me for future awards with such well thought of questions?? This is an optional question… – You know very well I would love to 🙂
Calysta has a beautiful travel and lifestyle blog. She is a solo traveler and you can catch her experiences of travelling in various parts of the world through her wonderful write ups and pictures she clicks. She is already very experienced and established in the blogging world and her blog is the perfect place to chill out while globetrotting with her :). I thank you Calysta for your kind words on the Liebster Award acceptance post, and very much want to answer those questions you have put forward to your nominees 🙂
Here’s your Questions, Calysta
1. What inspired you to start a blog?
I can say all our lives we spend on satisfying others and do everything for others, while we don’t really find time or do enough to do what we ourselves like to do. I have always worked hard in my banking profession, but in my heart and heart, I really wanted to write. And this want has inspired me finally to take up the task of blogging to say about the things I wanted to say, to share with all the things which affect my life and my world.
2. What is the one most valuable insight you have gained from blogging?
It’s human connection, co operation, team building, community growth, spreading love and support for all in the creative process. Blogging has me become confident in expressing myself better, of taking challenges which I thought I couldn’t have done single handedly, and has made me approach more and more fellow bloggers, thus bringing me out from my generally shy and introvert nature 🙂
3. Which is the most challenging social media platform and why?
Facebook, even though Facebook is good in bringing people closer and stay in touch and share so much of our lives, but still I feel there are very confusing sides of Facebook which are very hard to explain.
4. What’s your top three bucket list destinations? Please explain briefly.
I will go region wise. Firstly, South East Asia including China, Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan and Korea. They are fantasy worlds for me, in every sight and sounds, they are my first love in travel destinations. Secondly, in the norther part of my country India, because mountains attract me including sea. Also want to visit Nepal and Bhutan, beautiful places, and want to be close to Everest at least once in my life. Lastly, parts of Europe, for the unadulterated beauty of nature, beauty in everything these places have to offer, and the joys of adventure and meeting new people……hopefully someday I can 🙂
5. Will you ever give up blogging?
Consciously no. I love writing. It is my escape and freedom from loneliness of my life. And it stimulates my senses and helps me to gather so much knowledge, and make me a part of the community, so no, I will not give up blogging.
Life is a beautiful journey, and we should all enjoy this journey, no matter what and keep on searching for the answers we are seeking. Loved to do this Q&A session from Shalini and Calysta, enjoyed it. Hope you enjoyed it too 🙂
All Picture Credit : Pinterest and Stocksnap.