Liebster Award 2017
Thank you tons for this recognition, dear Sloah 🙂
First of all, thank you very much my dear friend and fellow blogger Sloah for nominating me for this Liebster Award 2017. This award has got long history and many bloggers both new and experienced have been nominated for this award earlier, and naturally I feel honored and elated for this coveted nomination.
Thank you SLOAH for this once again. And I nominate you too :). I had started this blog few months back and shifted from my earlier wordpress.com blog musicalsoundscapes to my new self hosted one and have enjoyed the transformation. It has always been exciting and fulfilling in the company of such talented and dear bloggers, many of whom have already become very good friends of mine and hope and wish to grow the community and circle even bigger in the days to come through co operation and collaboration. Blogging is all about that.
SLOAH is a lovely British mom of two, and she mainly writes about home parenting, arts and crafts, reviews of products and teaching resources. She also writes on various other topics besides these. She has a beautiful blog, and her team consists of her two lovely children and she and they love all about home schooling and home education. Please visit the blog and enjoy, and if you wish to contact her kindly do so at the links I have provided below 🙂
Liebster award has very simple rules, nominate few bloggers of your choice whose viewership is preferably lesser than 3000. And, put forward your questions to the nominated bloggers while answering all questions put to you by the one who nominated you. Liebster has been around for a long time and has become quite popular in the blogging fraternity.
Please visit SLOAH and go through her lovely blog. And follow her at the following links.
Here I take the opportunity to give my special mention to my very good friend and fellow blogger Ritu. She is already a veteran in the blogging world and have been awarded several blogging awards including this one many times, and her lovely lively blog is a must visit and source of inspiration for many. My honorary nomination is always for you, for sure 🙂
From where it all started
Please find below the link of the original post of origin of the Liebster award. Also pay a visit to Kelsee B. Hankins, who nominated SLOAH and check out her lovely blog.
My Liebster Award questions and answers
- What’s your favourite season? – Winter, so much to do, so much to enjoy 🙂
- What 3 words best describe you? – Loving, caring, kind
- When do you find time to blog? – Currently, I try to blog in whichever part of the day I can basically, no fixed time as such
- Which 3 historical figures would be your ideal dinner party guests? – Wow, that’s hard, still, Buddha, Mother Teresa, Gandhi.
- What is your favourite book or series? Jules Verne series, I read the whole of it in childhood and still remember it vividly.
- Apple or Samsung? Well, since I use both brands in various gadgets, I will go with both.
- Do you believe in karma? – Yes, absolutely, everything comes back.
- What’s your favourite animal, and why? – Fish, I have a huge tank at home, and love them in it, they are so sweet.
- Are you a tea or coffee person? – Being from India, I love both, naturally :):)
- What’s one cause or charity close to your heart? – To give all homeless children in the world, homes and families through adoption.
- What’s your favourite thing about blogging? – Reading and sharing fellow bloggers’ creations.
Answer these questions, Set 1
- What inspired you to start blogging
- What is the best thing you love about your home city ?
- What are the types of music you usually listen to ?
- Who will be your dream date on any day of the year ?
- Kindle or hardcovers /paperbacks ?
Answer these questions, Set 2
- What is your favorite color, and why ?
- Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, for blogging, which is your most favorite ?
- Have you visited India ?
- For those who have and for those who live in India, what is your most favorite destination here ?
- Can you ever think of leaving blogging ?
And its You I nominate for this Liebster Awards 2017
Wow, this is the most difficult task I set to accomplish here. I love all my fellow bloggers and friends, they are all so talented and hard working, but sadly I can’t name all of you here even if I wanted to, but still I will try to do my nominations here.
- Shalini’s world – Book Reviews
- Afternoon of Sundries – Sundries of everyday life by Katharine
- Angela’s world – Travel Blog
- Ashwini’s world – Poetry and nature lover, trekker
- Abby’s world, Sea Foaming – Art, fun, music, friendship
- Calysta Hannah – Travel and Lifestyle blog
- What Sandra Thinks – Fiction, poetry, art, truth, humor, life
- Mind Over Meta – Mindfulness, motivation, inspiration
- Maddy’s Digital Diary – Beautiful photography
- ThaFriend, the essence within – Spirituality, mindfulness
Oof, that was some tough task to do, but I finished it ultimately. Have tried to include You all from all walks of blogging, I hope. There are still many whome I have to nominate in some future time of course.
Now, to all my nominees above, kindly follow the basic rules of the award, share it in your post, answer all the two sets of questions I have prepared for you and show the Liebster badge in your blog and widget area. Many compliments and all the best.
To all my fellow bloggers and dear friends, kindly visit these ten nominees above, surely you will love their creations, thanks to You and SLOAH once again for nominating me 🙂