26 Comments

1. cookandenjoyrecipes
    November 9, 2017 @ 7:48 pm

WOW – Thank you so much for sharing this with your readers. I cannot thank you enough for showcasing my post on your site. If any of your readers would like to Guest Post with me, I am only an email away and I would love to collaborate with you all. Although I have a food blog, I accept all type of posts.
    Anindya thank you again, and let me know if you wish to post with TRH. I will be honored to have you as a Guest

• Anindya
      November 9, 2017 @ 8:42 pm

Sure…I will let you know..😊

2. shalini
    November 9, 2017 @ 10:21 pm

Great post Esme. Thank you for the recipe. I don’t cook or bake but I love seeing all cookery shows especially Masterchef Australia and I love reading the recipes. Quite contrary, I know but I like it

• Anindya
      November 9, 2017 @ 10:27 pm

Thank you Shalini….you have been kind enough to write the first guest post for my blog……and I am honored to get Radhika and Esme continue with their great posts….

• shalini
        November 9, 2017 @ 10:30 pm

I am really sure most will love to write posts for you. You are a great host and you allow us to be independent in our writing. Your hospitality is impeccable

• cookandenjoyrecipes
      November 10, 2017 @ 3:06 am

Thank you for reading snd your comment Shalini. Glad you like it. As you already Guest posted how about you do a post on my blog. No need to be food related as I accept any niche whatever you would post on your own blog. Let me know as I be honored to showcase your post and blog.

• shalini
        November 10, 2017 @ 9:52 am

Hi Esme, thank you for the honor and respect. I generally write on book reviews or some personal thoughts, if emotions hit me hard. But I have a tiny idea what to write, I am waiting for my brain to bring it to the forefront.. Then I will develop it or put it to words…

• cookandenjoyrecipes
          November 10, 2017 @ 9:05 pm

How awesome to find your note this morning. I am so grateful that you are willing to share a post with us. No rush, when ready just drop me an email then we can collaborate. Looking forward working together.

• shalini
            November 10, 2017 @ 9:16 pm

I have written something, it is somewhat connected to cooking but not totally… If it is not upto your standard, kindly let me know.
            Just don’t change the words…
            Before Anindya, another blogger asked me to write a post but he said he would add his own words… I didn’t want that.
            Sorry if I am too frank… But I am discovering myself and my ability to write, some days I can, some days I can’t..

• cookandenjoyrecipes
            November 10, 2017 @ 10:20 pm

I promise, I will not change words on any post. Please email it to me Cookandenjoy@shaw.ca together with a pic of you and any other pics you wish to add and where they fit into your post. Also remember to add your social media links for readers to connect with you once published. I am looking forward to receiving your email. Thanks again

• shalini
            November 10, 2017 @ 11:29 pm

Social media links??? Do I have those??? Hehehe…
            Thank you so much for your reassurance..
            Will mail you definitely once I finish and polish my work.
            I must tell you here, that I am not very into social media or pics on my post. But I will definitely try to add pics.
            All this is new to me…. Somehow I am more comfortable with surgeries than social media… Will try
            Thank you once again… For your understanding… I am sorry if I overstepped

• cookandenjoyrecipes
            November 10, 2017 @ 11:59 pm

No need for apologies. I respect your work and have and will never alter a post. We can chat further via email. Thanks again

• shalini
            November 11, 2017 @ 12:02 am

Cool

• cookandenjoyrecipes
            November 11, 2017 @ 1:27 am

🙂

• shalini
            November 11, 2017 @ 1:48 am

Mailed you.. Kindly check your spam folder

• cookandenjoyrecipes
            November 11, 2017 @ 9:00 am

Hi It has not arrived as yet in my mailbox, but will keep an eye out for it. I have from time to time noticed a delay in receiving email. I will let you know and respond via email once I receive it. Thanks in advance.

• cookandenjoyrecipes
            November 11, 2017 @ 9:29 pm

I still have not received your email. Sorry about that. Please resend to cookandenjoy@shaw.ca
            I will confirm receipt as soon as received.

• shalini
            November 11, 2017 @ 11:35 pm

I did get your mail

• cookandenjoyrecipes
            November 12, 2017 @ 12:43 am

OK, I will then await your reply on that one and let you know once I get your response on this end.

3. Es’s GF Bread and Butter Pudding – Guest Post by Esme Slabs, The Recipe Hunter  | The Recipe Hunter
    November 10, 2017 @ 11:01 am

[…] Es’s GF Bread and Butter Pudding – Guest Post by Esme Slabs, The RecipeHunter […]

• Anindya
      November 10, 2017 @ 11:38 am

• cookandenjoyrecipes
        November 10, 2017 @ 10:26 pm

Thank you for to corrections, much appreciated

• Anindya
          November 10, 2017 @ 10:27 pm

Welcome 🙂

4. Carol
    November 10, 2017 @ 1:38 pm

Great guest post Esme and love your take on Bread pudding…A fabulous host who has showcased your recipe very well 🙂

• cookandenjoyrecipes
      November 11, 2017 @ 9:32 pm

Thank you Carol. Totally agree with your take on our host. 👍 for an awesome host

Please leave your valuable comments here

%d bloggers like this: